Friday, December 25, 2015

"take me to Your river; I wanna go"

Merry Christmas folks! 'Tis a beautiful day! ♥ 

My December 25th has been wonderfully snuggly so far, featuring early morning gift-giving, listening to my new Dry the River & Leon Bridges albums as they sleepily revolve on the record player, eating blueberry waffles and quiche at the breakfast table, sharing smiles with my family, nibbling on spoonfuls of ice cream and sliding around the dining room in my pair of cozy Christmas socks!

I hope your Christmas is just as leisurely, relaxing and family-focused as mine has been so far. 
Praise the Lord for all of life's little blessings and a Savior who cares!

+ Tell me about your Christmas! What fun traditions do you and your family have?

8 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas Erin! My Christmas this year was really amazing, since I'm with a good contact with my familly again. I'm very grateful and happy now. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you ^_^ So glad to hear that. That is a true blessing!

      Delete
  2. Merry Christmas! Your day sounds similar to my own... wishing you all the best tonight and for the rest of the holiday season! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Hope your day continues to unfold with smiles and delicious food :)

      Delete
  3. Have a lovely rest of the Christmas :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Merry Christmas! My Christmas was good. It was different but good. We got up early, opened gifts, ate Perkins muffins which we get every year from Christmas breakfast, opened stockings, and took naps. The rest wasn't traditional but we went to Starbucks, ran errands, played card games, and etc:) it was nice

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mmmm, Perkins muffins sound so good! :D That sounds like a great Christmas day! And there is nothing like a good Christmas nap.

      Delete

Go with grace.