Monday, October 5, 2015

have a smile on me

I think a lot of the time we bloggers tend to get caught up in the whole "machine" of blogging.

Post, comment, follow, post again.
Look for inspiration in outside sources. 
Re-brand, update social media, write a gnifty new bio. 

But really, behind the screens are stressed-out people that just want to smile. Why not create a post series based entirely on joyful, utter randomness? LEGGO



The Seal of Approval. Would anybody actually dare to disapprove of the Seal of Approval? I disapprove of those that disapprove of the Seal of Approval. Do you approve of me doing so? #heh



Ryan Gosling, may you always giggle in my presence.



If it's one of those days and you need an instant smile LIKE RIGHT NOW, give this video a minute and 32 seconds of your life. You go, adorable dancing pumpkin man.


Jason Schwartzman accurately describes how I feel about life right now.



Beatles love.


How I feel when I realize that I'm going to have to interview people I don't know outside of class today.



While we're on the topic of Andrew Garfield, I might as well work this gem in here.


Finally, I leave you with this very startling image of Bob Dylan looking a bit taken aback and yet entirely entitled to the glamour and prestige that is due him. But that hoodie and scarf combo just gets me.

Have a good day.
And remember: none of us have it together!

6 comments:

Go with grace.