Saturday, October 31, 2015

costume party



Happy Halloween, my fanciful friends! I hope that this October 31st finds you with fall spirit galore and enough Reese's leftover to satisfy your sweet tooth craving.

Running Update: For the first time in what feels like over a year, I ran 6 miles. 6 MILES. For you longer distance runners out there, that's probably not a whirlwind of an accomplishment, but considering it's the maximum mileage I ever had to run during my high school track team practices, makes me feel pretty stellar. I'm getting back in the game!! One of the goals I set for myself is to eventually run 10 miles without stopping. I've only ever run 6 in a row. 7, I'm comin' to getcha. Who knows, maybe a half marathon is up next? *eep*

How about you? Reached any rad goals this week? Got a Halloween costume planned? Tell me about it. ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go with grace.