Saturday, September 5, 2015

22



"And she looks at the man and says, "Where are we going?"
And he looks at her and he says, "We're going to a party.
It's a birthday party. It's your birthday party.
Happy birthday, darling.
We love you very, very, very, very, very, very, very much."
~ Bright Eyes
I'm going on record as saying I have some very, very special people in my life. I have been blessed beyond belief to have such a sweet sister, mother, father, brother & countless other family members and friends that love and care about me so much. They are the best people I could have ever have adventured with in this life, and each one of them is so very special to me. 

I'm sure I'll have more stories to tell tomorrow, but 22 began with a Bob Dylan biography, and garage sales, with perusing the bookstore, watching a hiking film and eating lots of awesome food. But most importantly, praising God for another year of life!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go with grace.