Friday, August 21, 2015

Brin

So it's finally starting to hit me that this wonderful chica on the right is going to be MARRIED in less than two months.

I've been away at camp so long that I've been sort of oblivious to what is going on in everyone else's life, and what is going on in Brin's is pretty freakin' massive. Marriage. Love. True love. As her best friend and maid of honor, I'm getting super excited...and a tad emotional. I'm so glad that she won't be moving away once she gets hitched, but rather is planning to stay local, move in with her soon-to-be-husband, Joe, and work in the area.

Brin and I have been close ever since we met in Sunday School more than ten years ago, and have been through a lot of crazy adventures (and heartbreak) together. I can't wait to see what is in store for her next! And even though she's going to be married, I will still kidnap her so we can go be goons together. #theadventuresofBrian&Eric

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go with grace.