Sunday, August 16, 2015

bizarre advenutres on planet human: a prayer

God,
I'm confused.
I'm tired.

I spend each day distracted, and even though it's only been a week or so since camp ended & I graduated from Bible college, I still feel like I should be in a different spot then I am. And where I am is processing. Thinking. Not sure who I want to be going ahead into this next phase of my life, and yet knowing exactly what I am called to do.

I have been so out of the Word. It was great to catch up with sweet friends today. I am so blessed for the people You have placed into my life to sharpen me, and for the simple pleasures of Village Inn and Sunday naps and searching with my sister for the perfect vanilla latte.

But I find myself so discouraged and unmotivated to do anything in particular. I say all this to say that I need You, God, and I was stupid to think I'd need less of You coming back into "regular" life. I don't know what else to pray. Let Your will be done. Clearly something needs to change!

Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go with grace.