Wednesday, May 27, 2015

we have problems



Does anyone else experience bouts of nostalgia and random anxiety once summer break hits? With all of this extra free time on my hands, I tend to reflect and obsess more often. The more time I have, the worse off I am! Odd. Sometimes I really struggle with enjoying break, even though it's what I've waited for and worked towards all year long -- and it's been a hard year! Sometimes my thoughts can be crippling, but I've found a few ways to combat them, including running and working out, eating right and drinking lotsa water, reading the Word, listening to twenty one pilots, and praying. So no matter! God's love for me -- and for all of us! -- is so great.

"Since you are precious and honored in my sight, and because I love you, I will give men in exchange for you, and people in exchange for your life." ~ Isaiah 43:4

**I am ashamed to admit that before this year at Bible college, I had NO CLUE how to properly spell the name "Isaiah." If there's one thing I've learned, it's def that, yo.

Also: like a newborn fawn taking its first steps, I'm gradually breaking back into a regular blogging routine. I've found a lot of nice new blogs to read, but I'm still having trouble capturing all the colors in my head. So, I'm still kind of in transition mode when it comes to posting. Ah, whatever. In the meantime, please enjoy my current soundtrack for today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go with grace.