Tuesday, May 26, 2015

ode to summer



In an effort to distract myself from writing the mushy & nostalgic posts about the end of Bible college that are welling up inside of me (documenting my year at the Bible Institute was this blog's original purpose), and in an attempt to create new content on this increasingly random webpage of mine, I bring you Tunes Tuesday. #tellyourfriends #runonsentence #hashtag

I'm probably more music-obsessed than I let on in this corner of the Internet, so I figured it might be time to update y'all every now and then with what I've been listening to lately. Right now I'm really into the 500 Days of Summer soundtrack. It features tunes from old school acts such as Simon & Garfunkel and The Smiths () to newer acts like The Temper Trap, and even includes an emotional French song. I would highly encourage you to listen to the entire album on Spotify, but if you only have a few spare moments, check out my favorite songs here and here. Happy listening!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go with grace.