Wednesday, February 11, 2015

truth

Needed to hear this today. Full of doubts and this was a help:

"When my heart was grieved and my spirit embittered, I was senseless and ignorant; I was a brute beast before You. Yet I am always with You; You hold me by my right hand. You guide me with Your counsel, and afterward You will take me into glory. Whom have I in heaven but You? And earth has nothing I desire besides You. My flesh and my heart may fail, but God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever." ~ Psalms 73:21-26

2 comments:

  1. Now that's cool. I read these exact same verses yesterday and came to the same conclusion. How neat to know that we were meditating on the same verses yesterday! :D

    ~Jenny

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What? So cool! I love when God does stuff like this. So encouraging! :)

      Delete

Go with grace.