Sunday, December 21, 2014

i can't stop seeing all of these beautiful people



Looking back through old photos, I can't help but be so grateful to God for my life. He could have made me a million different ways, at a million different times, but it has been my privilege to live out this one life that He has given me. And I am so amazed at how much grace He has lavished upon me, just to be relaxing right now at home on Christmas break, reuniting with my old church friends, some I've known since childhood. And they are my very best friends. (Trust me, when you've been pals with someone since they were seven, and watched them grow from a young chap to an incredibly awkward adolescent and then gradually become a Normal Human Being,  you can only get closer.) And God is showing me just how much peace the Christian life should and can have, in Him. I have been lost in His goodness, soaking up moments that are soon to be memories, remembering past days and enjoying new ones. He is good, that's all I can say.

"In Him we have redemption through His blood, the forgiveness of sins, in accordance with the riches of God's grace that He lavished on us." ~ Ephesians 1:7-8a

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go with grace.