Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Salvation & Mint Chocolate Chip Ice Cream

This truck bought to you by a better photographer than I. *image found online*


You know when God repeats a lesson in your life in an effort to get you to wake up and notice Him? Over and over again, Christ has been burning in me the desire to share the Gospel with the unsaved. I have always been the type of person that hid behind lifestyle evangelism, other wise known as Not Speaking Up and Talking About Salvation.

While it is true that my friends may have noticed that I live differently because I'm a Christian, this hasn't exactly motivated them to trust in Christ as their personal Savior. Jesus is showing me in the most passionate, loving way that it is time to show love with not only through my lifestyle, but by vocalizing His message of true hope. 

In other news, all during the last hour of class I could not shake the thought of cake and ice cream. Something chocolate-y and warm with something cold and sweet. It was torturous, my friends. And then what was being served at lunch other than brownies and Mint Chocolate Chip ice cream? (My favorite flavor on the face of this good earth).

He cares about the little things, people. 


"Ice cream is happiness condensed." -- Jessie Lane Adams

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go with grace.