Tuesday, October 28, 2014

I Should Be Studying, But...

....there are two verses that you cannot go another second without reading, and they are as follows:

"Elisha told them, 'This is not the road and this is not the city. Follow me, and I will lead you to the man you are looking for.' And he led them to Samaria." ~ 2nd Kings 6:19

and

"Then they said to each other, 'We're not doing right. This is a day of good news and we are keeping it to ourselves.'"~ 2nd Kings 7:9a

Today in Theology class I learned all about how the plan of the Lord cannot fail because He has already taken into account my will and choices. The first verse reminded me that when it is time, He will lead me on the right path to find my dude and the second convicted me to share the Gospel. Just little blurbs of insight into what I'm learning.

Now, to avoid studying entirely.
#nophototogowiththis #don'tcare #toosleepy #whatissleep #graceandpeaceout

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go with grace.