Monday, September 22, 2014

The Gospel Truth

Image found online.
Somehow yesterday, amidst the stress of yet another orientation session here at the Bible Institute, Jesus wrapped my heart up with His again. I walked around the circle outside the auditorium, the path that I have traversed many a time. It's weird and wonderful to see God's hand leading me to this place. I was a camper for four summers here, an employee for the fifth, and for my sixth summer, I will be a camp counselor! As I walked around that circle, passing the cabins where I unpacked my heart to Him in previous years, I felt full again. The only reason I am alive is to share the Good News of Jesus Christ. He has come and made a way for all of us. And if we accept His true gift of eternal life, we are His, and we are free!!

Be glorified in me today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go with grace.