Thursday, August 14, 2014

Satisfied Sunday: Home



After spending an entire summer crammed into a tiny dorm room with 5 other girls [and one fish, before he passed away, bless his heart], I can say wholeheartedly that there are quite a many things I appreciate about being home. Not to conflict with my previous post about wanderlust, but I do want to take time to say just how very thankful I am for all of these wonderful little things:

>> A washing machine that is not coin-operated
>> Being able to drive my truck wherever I want, whenever I want
>> The dusty record player I use on the daily
>> Writing my novel until 4 am
>> Honey Bunches of Oats....with Almonds!!
>> A little bit of solitude
>> Being able to go online and talk to friends that I miss dearly from camp
>> Magazines
>> My own personal quiet time with God

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go with grace.