Tuesday, April 22, 2014

The View from the Mountaintop of Homework

Hello, you. I realize it has been a while since I last blogged (at least, it feels like a while to me), and I have so much inspiration and ideas for this here bloggy, but at the moment, I am swamped with schoolwork. It's the last week of school before exams, and I still have to complete another test and three essays. This would sound mild, except for I've already had two tests this week and everything's just happening kinda quickly. I'll have my AA by the end of this semester, can you believe it?

I have lots of things I can't wait to share with you, like my favorite new composer, another Character Sketch, a new feature on the blog, Easter stories, an album review and more. And I also can't wait to read y'all's updates. Summer is just around the corner!

See you on the flip side.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go with grace.