Thursday, April 10, 2014

Streets of St. Augustine

I usually don't do Throwback Thursday posts, but I randomly remembered the trip my family took to St. Augustine a couple of years ago. This city has special meaning for my family, because it's where my parents went on their honeymoon 21 years ago. (Yes...I'm a honeymoon child, hehe.) There's something so wonderfully quaint about the town, and those wonderful streets. Flagler College is not too far away, either, and there are lots of little indie shops where you can find glorious trinkets and clothes.
I'm not one of those girls whose really given tons of thought to my "dream" wedding, or where I want to go on my honeymoon, but maybe one day, my guy and I will visit St. Augustine together. At least for nostalgia's sake.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go with grace.