Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Goodbye, 2013

It's always really strange when you reach the end of another year.

Last January found my sister and I at the 2013 Passion Conference, singing and worshiping Jesus with friends new and old. We even hightailed it up to a lake house with my uncle's youth group and enjoyed the *chilly* Georgia weather together by singing under the vast, star-blanketed sky, huddled around a fire. It was wonderful.

Now, I'm one day away from the start of a brand new year. It's cliche how the New Year brings such fresh, long-awaited beginnings. But it's comforting at the same time. I can always start afresh. I'm actually really excited about this new phase of my life, this 2014. I feel like God's going to do big things in my life, and He's going to use me in great, new ways. This next year of my life, Lord willing, will be full of laughs, spiritual growth, and great memories. I also hope to attend Bible college in the Fall!

SO EXCITING YES YES

 Life is changing, but I'm excited. God is writing my story, and He's in control.

1 comment:

  1. YOU'RE BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ...sorry, a little excited there. =)
    I was just thinking about you the other day....you and your short, simple posts, posts about florida, your walk with Jesus and music n' such.

    YOU'RE BACK!!!!!

    Okay, nuff 'bout that, commenting on the actual post, I am totally of the same mind with your last two sentences: change is good, very good, when you have an all knowing God you can trust. It's exciting!!!

    xx ~Jenny

    ReplyDelete

Go with grace.